When taking a relaxing tour of NYC you will have the opportunity to see many points of interest that make the city so great. Depending on the tour which you are taking, there are several points of interest that you will see and want to see to get the most out of your experience.
- Grand Central Terminal. Although it is not necessarily the height of what NYC has to offer, this building is considered an architectural landmark. It has also been the focal point of scenes in dozens of movies and televisions shows, as well as is the hub of all transportation in the city.
- Radio City Music Hall. Many legends have graced the stage of Radio City. It’s rich history spans the decades and has evolved right alongside the music and entertainment industry. It’s bright red and blue lights are exactly what makes it a so iconic and a must-see point of interest.
- Brooklyn Bridge. Another architectural landmark of the city is Brooklyn Bridge. Built during the 19th century, this picturesque piece of history does more than just bring people to and from work every day.
- Madison Square Garden. The most well-known sports and entertainment venue in the world is Madison Square Garden. Taking in the view of this building is one way to appreciate everything that it has brought to NYC and the industry itself.
- Patrick’s Cathedral. Even if you are not religious, the beauty of St. Patrick’s should stop you in your tracks. The building, located in Manhattan features gorgeous stained glass and a variety of themed art works. It is open for visitation during non-service hours.
A relaxing tour of the city will also introduce you to the rich history behind the iconic areas of town and the many shops and landmarks such as Rockefeller center and Ground Zero.